The perfect place in the perfect place, home becomes your personal paradise. Immaculate family home in the rarely offered Carson Ridge Estates neighbourhood, peaceful, private and sure to exceed all expectations. While being only a 4 minute drive to Barrie, close to all amenities such as the beach, tons of shopping, parks & trails, prestigious schools, fine dining restaurants, Ontario's best skiing & Highway 400, there are loads of activities for the whole family to indulge in.
Entering the grand foyer, you will immediately be awe-struck, notice the pride of ownership which exudes throughout this home. Gliding through each room, it is easy to imagine the impressive endless memories that could be made here. Family gatherings yet to be had, bliss in over 6000sqft, there is room for everyone. Right off the foyer, you will enter the dining room, ideal for holiday dinners and get togethers with friends. The dining room is conveniently accessible from the kitchen, perfect for preparing and serving dinner. The large windows allow for tons of natural light to pour in throughout, providing a warm and cozy atmosphere, look around and enjoy.
The gourmet kitchen is a Chef's masterpiece! Built in appliances, gas stove, double oven, plus full sized fridge and freezer. You’ll surely love cooking & evening entertaining or Sunday afternoons baking with the kids. Pause with a hot cup of coffee out on the exceptionally large cedar deck, listen to the peaceful sounds of the tree leaves rustling, breath in the crisp morning air before starting your day. Into the living room, a beautiful chandelier, vaulted ceilings, stone gas fireplace and large windows will surely impress. Natural light pouring in, the living room becomes a perfect social setting for gatherings, business meetings, birthdays and holidays. Conveniently located on the main floor you'll find the master bedroom with French doors leading straight to your Juliette balcony overlooking the .6 acres yard backing on no neighbours! There is a five piece ensuite with double vanity sinks and a large walk-in closet, this master bedroom becomes your very own sanctuary. Sleep in and relax on Sunday morning before going out for breakfast with the family. On the upper level you’ll find 3 additional bedrooms ideal for the kids or guests where they may enjoy their privacy, each with their own closet space and followed by a large 4-piece bathroom, plus large windows to wake up to sunshine!
Heading to the lower level, immediately you’ll notice the 9 ft ceilings and bright walk out. A large rec room becomes the ideal hangout spot for watching the big game. An additional stone double sided gas fireplace makes it extra cozy. A large wet bar with a built in dishwasher and fridge, make sure you won't have to miss a moment to get snacks or drinks! Exercise from home, the basement features a large gym to enjoy a morning work-out in the convenience of your home environment. With two additional bedrooms in the lower level, you will never run out of room for guests or extended family to stay! Walk out from the lower level to the backyard, an entertainers paradise. Meticulous landscaping, an in-ground sprinkler system which is spring fed, fire pit, huge deck, and play area, there is much room for the whole family and then some. No hint of boredom, the perfect blend of city proximity and the great outdoors, surrounded by friends and family. Guaranteed warm memories for years to come.
- Back up generator which powers the entire home automatically with natural gas
- Owned hot water tank
- Lots of storage through entire home
- Massive deck with shed and cabana
- Major landscaping, natural stone used
- Freshly painted
- New lighting
- Northern Energuide guidelines, E rating of home 76 Energuide Rating, Enbridge gas only $1,745.44 / year, hydro only $2,265.47, water $598 / year
- Every window and door has security contacts and glass break and motion detectors.
- Many pot lights on interior and exterior of home
- Environmentally protected land in rear of home
- Fully fenced back yard
- 4 car garage
- Walk out basement with 9 foot ceilings
- Stucco and natural stone exterior
- French doors in master bedroom to Juliet balcony
- BBQ gas line
- Full speaker system inside and outside of home
- In ground sprinkler system, spring fed
- HRV system
- UV light furnace air filtration system, whole home air purification system
- All lights on dimmer switches
- Insulated garage doors & heated garage where cars park
- Central vac rough in through home
- Unique key lock system on doors to this home only
- 200 + 100 amp hydro panels
- Sink in garage
- 2 gas fireplaces
- Large bar with built in dishwasher and fridge
- Kitchen fridge / freezer, full sized. Double oven. Built in microwave
- Walk in closets in basement bedrooms
- Built in 72” TV into custom cabinetry and full surround sound
- New air conditioner 2016